Best Physiotherapist in Khurram Nagar Lucknow In physiotherapy we provide treatment of injuries or disorders of the skeletal system and associated muscles, joints and ligaments @ YOUR HOME IN ALL OVER Khurram Nagar LUCKNOW. Physiotherapy also includes pre and post operative rehabilitation of hip, shoulder and knee etc.
Physiotherapy is a scientific approach to treatment following Evidence Based Guidelines. Initially the physiotherapist will carry out a clinical assessment and this is followed by appropriate treatments. It is important to get to the source of the problem and prevent a re-occurrence. The treatment goal of the orthopedic physiotherapist is to provide pain relief, increase joint range, improve strength and flexibility and restore the patient to full function.
Conditions Treated By Physiotherapy Are-
- Ligament Strain, Sprain or tear
- Fracture Rehabilitation
- Inflammation of tendons or Bursa
- Osteo Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Surgical Rehabilitation of Hip, Shoulder, Knee and Foot/Ankle.
Pre-operative physiotherapy can help to strengthen a patient physically and cardiovascular. In the case of a joint physiotherapy can help maintain and improve range of movement prior to surgery and educate the client on their post operative rehabilitation. This will facilitate the client to recover from surgery at a faster rate.
Physio Treatments Of Health Conditions Can Include The Following:
- Manual Therapy: This is a carefully graded system of moving the joints to reduce pain and restore normal mobility of the joints. It includes mobilization, manipulation and other related techniques.
- Therapy Techniques: It varies from relaxing light pressure massage to deep friction massage to breakdown scar tissue in muscle or ligaments.
- Ultrasound Therapy: An electrical machine which produces ultrasonic waves which are transmitted into the affected area using conducting gel. This in turn causes a micro-massage effect which promotes circulation, reduces pain and increases regenerative powers of tissues and helps muscle relaxation. It is very helpful in the treatment of soft tissue injuries.
- Interferential Therapy: This is an electrical current delivered to the injured part via 2 or 4 electrodes. It sends two interfering currents into the body part which feels to the patient like pins and needles. It can be used to relieve pain, reduce swelling and optimize the healing process.
- Neuromuscular Stimulation: An electrical machine with variable currents which is applied using electrodes to strengthen very weak muscles. This is very useful following knee surgery to strengthen the muscles that support the knee.
- Taping For Joint Support/Alignment: This will ease pain and facilitate normal movement.
- Sessions Of Rehabilitation Exercises: Home Exercises are scientifically designed to help your posture, improve the mobility of your spine and joints, stabilize and strengthen the muscles that support your bones .This will be tailor-made and graded so you will reach your full potential. This is a critical part of your journey to return to full health.
Please mail us at [email protected] or call at 9889350760, 9451136970 to find out us for home visits in your area Best Physiotherapist in Khurram Nagar Lucknow.