Neurological rehabilitation (rehab) is a doctor-supervised program designed for people with diseases, injury, or disorders of the nervous system. Neurological rehab can often improve function, reduce symptoms, and improve the well-being of the patient.
A neurological rehab program is designed to meet your individual needs, depending on your specific problem or disease. Active involvement of you and your family is vital to the success of the program.
The goal of neurological rehab is to help you return to the highest level of function and independence possible, while improving your overall quality of life — physically, emotionally, and socially.
Conditions Lying Under Neuro Categories-
- Stroke Paralysis
- Motor Neuron Disease
BENIFITS OF NEURO REHABILITATIONS-
- Help with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as eating, dressing, bathing, toileting, handwriting, cooking, and basic housekeeping.
- Speech therapy to help with speaking, reading, writing, or swallowing
- Stress, anxiety, and depression management.
- Activities to improve mobility (movement), muscle control, gait (walking), and balance.
- Exercise programs to improve movement, prevent or decrease weakness caused by lack of use, manage spasticity and pain, and maintain range of motion.
- Pain management.
- Stress management and emotional support.
- Nutritional counseling.
Ortho Rehabilitations: The orthopedic rehabilitation is to provide pain relief, increase joint range, improve strength and flexibility and restore the patient to full function.
Conditions Lying Under Orthopedic Categories Are-
- Ligament Strain, Sprain or tear
- Fracture Rehabilitation
- Inflammation of tendons or Bursa
- Osteo –Arthritis
- Rheumatoid – Arthritis
- Anklyosing Spondylitis
- Surgical Rehabilitation of Hip, Shoulder, Knee and Foot/Ankle.
Please mail us at [email protected] or call at 9889350760, 9451136970 to find out us for home visits in your area.